From Enterprise Gamification Wiki
A collection of scientific papers and studies on gamification and related fields in different scenarios.
Pages in category "Gamification studies"
The following 196 pages are in this category, out of 196 total.
- Game based learning vs. gamification from the higher education students' perspective
- Game Mechanics in Support of Production Environments
- Game Principles for Enhancing the Quality of User - generated Data Collections
- Gamed Agencies: Affectively Modulating our Screen and App-Driven Digital Futures
- Gameful Systems: Play in the digital age for young and old.
- Games, gamification, and labour politics
- Gamicards - an alternative method for paper-prototyping the design of gamified systems
- Gamification - supported Exploration and Practicing for Automotive User Interfaces and Vehicle Functions
- Gamification 2013: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Gameful Design, Research, and Applications
- Gamification and Exertion
- Gamification and Governmentality
- Gamification and location-sharing: some emerging social conflicts
- Gamification and performance: design challenges when using gamesto enable alternative ways of engaging with theatre
- Gamification and serious game approaches for introductory computer science tablet software
- Gamification as a Methodology: A Multi-Part Development Process
- Gamification as twenty-first-century ideology
- Gamification for smarter learning: tales from the trenches
- Gamification in an advanced interdisciplinary course
- Gamification in Business: Designing Motivating Solutions to Problem Situations
- Gamification in Education: What, How, Why Bother?
- Gamification in theory and action: A survey
- Gamification of a Project Management System
- Gamification of business processes: Re-designing work inproduction and service industry
- Gamification of Dietary Decision-Making in an Elementary-School Cafeteria
- Gamification of Online Surveys: Design Process, Case Study, and Evaluation
- Gamification of Project Management
- Gamification: Moving from ʻAdditionʼ to ʻCreationʼ
- Gamification: Questing to integrate content knowledge, literacy, and 21st Century learning
- Gamification: Rethinking ‘Playing the Game’ with Jacques Henriot
- Gamified physical activation of young men - a multidisciplinary population-based randomized controlled trial (mopo study).
- Gamifying Authentication
- Gamifying behaviour that leads to learning
- Gamifying Citizen Science: Lessons and Future Directions
- Gamifying French Language Learning: A Case Study Examining a Quest-based, Augmented Reality Mobile Learning-tool
- Gamifying learning experiences: Practical implications and outcomes.
- Gamifying Quantified Self Approaches For Learning: An Experiment With The Live Interest Meter
- Gamifying the employee recruitment process
- Gaming Against Plagiarism (GAP): A Game-Based Approach to Illustrate Research Misconduct to Undergraduate Engineering Students
- Gamiﬁcation in Consumer Marketing - Future or Fallacy?
- Getting into the musical zone: Trait emotional intelligence and amount of practice predict flow in pianists
- Getting Played: Gamification and the Rise of Algorithmic Surveillance
- Got skillz?: player matching, mastery, and engagement in skill-based games
- GSEAM: assessing serious game frameworks from a stakeholder experience perspective